| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Natashquan, Qc in April is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.3 °C (24.3 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 77.3mm (3in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 13:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Natashquan, Qc April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Natashquan, Qc, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Natashquan, Qc:
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 406.2 kms (252.4 miles) NNW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 316.7 kms (196.8 miles) W
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) SW
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 410.8 kms (255.3 miles) SW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 311.8 kms (193.7 miles) S
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 361.8 kms (224.8 miles) NNE
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 361.2 kms (224.4 miles) NNE
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 424.6 kms (263.8 miles) ENE
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 300.2 kms (186.6 miles) E
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 334.1 kms (207.6 miles) ESE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) SE
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) SE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 398.4 kms (247.6 miles) S